Thanks to everyone who made the 2011 Justin Veatch Fund Music Workshop a grand success.
THINGS WE DID IN OUR TWO DAYS:
- Wrote, recorded and performed “Your Favorite Song” for our closing performance.
- Attended a workshop on the use of looping pedals conducted by TJay Kowalchuk.
- Learned about the use of meditation to stimulate creativity from Jennifer Zulli.
- Got practical tips on succeeding in the always evolving music industry from Daisy Jopling.
- Had individual performances critiqued by our staff of professionals.
- Got one-on-one vocal training in a three hour session with Sloan Wainwright.
- Learned practical tips on putting together a band from Gary Cusano.
- Received practical tips on how to get that first professional gig from Rich Credidio, owner of 12 Grapes Restaurant & Music venue in Peekskill.
- Attended a special stage performance on the art of performing on stage.
- Participated in our end-of-workshop performance open to the public.
See David Miller’s photos and videos here